The RCS Group (RCS) is a consumer finance business that offers its customers a range of financial services products under its own brand name and in association with a number of retailers in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. The two primary business areas are cards and loans. The cards business provides convenient payment facilities to consumers, whilst the loans business offers consumers personal cash loans of up to R100 000, whatever their immediate needs.
The core purpose of RCS is to enhance people’s lifestyles and protect their financial security through innovative, desirable and accessible credit solutions. The idea is to enable RCS customers to enjoy the convenience, comfort and peace of mind offered by these credit solutions.
RCS is committed to making purchases more accessible for its customers. The RCS Card is accepted at over 17 000 retail stores across South Africa. From fashion to furniture, automotive parts to home improvements and even the latest hi-tech electronic gadgets and groceries, one card gives a customer access to credit across South Africa’s largest shopping network. Ultimately, it’s about helping make the impossible possible in a challenging economic climate.
Requirements for an RCS Loan:
- You must be over 18
- You must have a South African ID
- You must earn a minimum of R2000 a month
- You must have a good credit record
- You must hold a bank account
Trust RCS to offer you the best credit solutions based on what you can afford, and best of all, cater to your wants and needs.
With the RCS Card, you have access to the largest independent shopping network in South Africa. There are over 17 000 stores across all categories of products, 200 national South African store brands and thousands of independent shops. So, all you'll need now are more hours in the day to go shopping!
Let’s get you started!
- We take a look at basic qualification criteria and you get a response within seconds. If you are provisionally approved, you move on to step 2
- Next, you complete the full application.
- You can either do this online or in store. Shopping is serious business so the application process has to be too!
- Collect your RCS Card and get shopping
- Once your application is complete and approved, all you need to do is take your SA ID to the nearest store to collect your card.
Whether you’re looking for extra cash for car repairs, your studies or even a wedding, trust RCS to make it possible. Getting started is easy, all it takes is a couple of steps – and we’ll call you back. You could get access up to R100 000 in 24 hours with just a short phone call.
If you pre-qualify for an RCS Loan, RCS will call you, or you can call us at 0861 SAY RCS (729 727). We just need a few pieces of information to process your application. Once it is approved, the money is deposited into your account within a day or two.
In order to process your application, all we need is:
- Your South African ID number
- Your bank details - so we can setup a Debit Order as your payment method. Please note that this is the automatic payment method for all loan repayments.
Apply now! It’s quick and easy or You can come and apply in RGMotorsport for your RCS card today!